Instadebit is a popular and safe payment method for customers and players in Canada to instantly make payments online using your funds in your bank account. Using an Instadebit e-wallet allows you to deposit and withdraw funds to merchants without revealing nor keeping your identity and banking information. Instadebit may have several advantages but it also has drawbacks. Below are some points for you to decide whether to use Instadebit or not.
- Instantly processed
- Safe and secure
- No fees charged
- Good customer service
- Limited only for citizens in Canada
Instadebit is a secure bank transfer payment method online which pretty much instantly process your transactions with their partner merchants. Also, this payment option lets you make payments directly to merchants with your funds in your bank account. It is available to Canadian residents with a bank account at a financial institution also in Canada. You may also need to open an account on Instadebit, provide them with the information they need such as your date of birth and Social Insurance Number (SIN), and once your account is confirmed, everything is ready and you will be able to transfer funds to the Instadebit casino.
Instadebit’s website has a user-friendly interface and an easy to navigate with the main options shown at top of the webpage. The home page shows a text that tells you to sign up and start making payments from your bank account. The licenses and certifications can be viewed below the website. The website can also be viewed in English, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, French, Italian and German.
Making a deposit with Instadebit is just like any other deposit processes, just log in to your online casino account, go to its banking menu or cashier option, select ‘Make a Deposit’ and choose Instadebit as your deposit option. On-Screen instructions will be shown to you, all you have to do now is to follow those instructions. Double check and confirm the details you have input and your deposit will be instantly processed.
Withdrawing with Instadebit is really easy as depositing and they have pretty much the same methods. If you wish to withdraw funds directly to your bank account, all you need to do is to log in to your casino account, choose Instadebit, enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and then click Withdraw Funds to request your transaction.
Advantages of Instadebit
There are various reasons why you need to start having an Instadebit account now as an online casino payment method.
- Instadebit quickly and instantly processes your payments and transactions that may take only a few minutes up to 24 hours.
- Instadebit doesn’t charge you any heavy fees.
- Instadebit is a safe and secure payment method. Customers can deposit with Instadebit with ease and comfort, knowing that it is a safe payment method and the company has a fantastic security. Instadebit makes sure that the customers’ personal and banking information is encrypted (128-bit) and accounts are monitored 24/7. They also do not keep any information from their customers.
- Instadebit has good channels with their customer support – FAQ, email, phone, and live chat assistance.
Disadvantages of Instadebit
While there are some good points about Instadebit, it is inevitable to have bad points. Below are some of Instadebit’s cons that put them a drawback:
- Instadebit is restricted to many banks and only accepts US and Canadian dollars.
- Instadebit has also restricted many countries including the U.S. and the U.K. It is very limited to Canadian citizens only. And because Canada has a small population of online bettors, betting companies do not offer Instadebit as a payment method.
- Customers are obliged to create an account on Instadebit because to avail their services.
The first information you need to know about Instadebit’s fees is that they only accept USD and CAD currencies, however, do take note that transactions from the U.S. are restricted. They are very limited to Canadian bookmakers and online casino companies. Second is that Instadebit does not charge their customers any fees so there’s nothing to worry about. However, just like any payment methods, if it requires a currency conversion there is an extra charge for that. Currency conversions for deposits or payments are made at the day’s exchange rates. It also includes a fee for the risk involved in the conversion.
Instadebit proves that they want all the best for their customers with their all-out customer support service. They pretty much have the usual platforms on how to contact them and answer your queries. Below are some of the ways you could contact Instadebit’s customer support team:
- FAQ: An FAQ section is available for questions usually asked by other customers. It can be easily navigated on top of the webpage.
- Email: Instadebit can be contacted through their email address at email@example.com
- Phone: You may contact Instadebit’s phone support team at 1.877.88DEBIT (1.877.883.3248)
- Live Chat: Live chat feature is also available on their website
Security and Licenses
Instadebit assures that your data are well-protected. Your banking information is protected and never shared with other merchants or other third parties. Instadebit will also need to verify and protect your identity and other personal information. Instadebit verifies your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your Social Insurance Number (SIN) upon registration in order to confirm your identity and banking information and protect them as well. Don’t worry because they are encrypted by a 128-bit encryption technology to protect you from fraud. They are also monitored and regulated by one of the leading security certification firms, VeriSign and TRUSTe. These two firms are well-trusted all over the world, thus the security standard is very strict.
Instadebit is the best option for residents and bookmakers in Canada. Aside from its quick processing, there are also no fees charged instead the casino pays the fees on your behalf. Being a Canadian payment method, it works closely with the most trusted Canadian financial institutions to secure your funds and protect your information. The only bad news is that it is only available in Canada.