TrustPay is founded in 2009 and since then, they have been offering high-quality and trustworthy payment services all over the European Economic Area. Despite its limited scope, TrustPay is known all over the world for its high safety and security standards, good payment services, and large partners including Visa, MasterCard, and UnionPay. Find out if TrustPay is available in your country and start utilizing its services now.
- Safe and high-security standards
- No costly fees
- Available only within Europe
- Limited currencies
TrustPay is founded in 2009 and has been providing secure e-commerce payment method across the European Economic Area. TrustPay is a technology company that provides solutions to support payment and customer services. TrustPay is also considered as one of the pioneer Fintech in the industry of mobile payments. With their membership with VISA Europe, MasterCard, and UnionPay, TrustPay is sure to be a trustworthy payment method across Europe. Their PCI DSS Level 1 certification enables them to provide merchants and customers with exemplary cross-border B2B services. TrustPay also works with six different currencies: EUR, CZK, PLN, HUF, USD or GBP. TrustPay has accepted by more than 100,000 web shops, online organizations, and online casinos over the years.
How to Use TrustPay?
There are numerous ways on how to make deposits and payments with TrustPay. Payments made with TrustPay are processed almost in a flash and your deposited funds will immediately reflect in your casino account. Just log in to your casino account and navigate to the cashier option. You will find a list of accepted payment methods, then, look for TrustPay.
- Sign up on TrustPay’s website to fully enjoy the services they offer and to make your deposit. Fill up some important details they need then you will be provided with an e-Wallet account and you will be able to deposit funds in it. This can be done through credit or debit card transfers and instantly move these funds to your online casino account. Select TrustPay as the payment method, input your e-Wallet Personal Identification (PID) and your password.
- If you choose to make a deposit through credit or debit card, Trustpay is partnered with Visa, MasterCard, and UnionPay. You will need to obtain at least among these three to use this service. At the cashier page, choose Trustpay as the deposit method then choose the credit card option and input your CVV2 code and expiry date.
- Internet banking is also a choice. You will be redirected to a web page that contains all the banking information of Trustpay.
- If you opt for Paysafecard choice, you need a physical or virtual Paysafecard and look for its 16-digit PIN. Choose TrustPay as the payment method, select Paysafecard, then, enter your PIN.
TrustPay’s website gives off a worldly and high-tech interface with sleek animations that will intrigue many customers. Its webpage lays out a nice and crisp design with shades of blue. The top buttons include Our Service, About Us, Contact, and Internet Banking. The website is available in Slovakian, English, Czech, Hungarian and Slovenian.
Advantages of TrustPay
TrustPay is trusted by many customers because it has its own advantages, hence its widespread popularity among online merchants like online casinos. Here are some of those evident advantages:
- TrustPay follows the same high security and safety standards, thus, transactions are as safe as normal bank transfers or other online payment methods
- Payments made with TrustPay are done and processed instantly; it will be reflected on your casino account immediately
- A TrustPay payment is made anonymously; your information is safe with TrustPay and never shared with third parties
- No costly fees will be charged for using their services, your registration is also free of charge
- You are not required to make a TrustPay account to use their services
Disadvantages of Trustpay
TrustPay is not exempted from the cons or disadvantages, just like any normal online payment methods.
- TrustPay is very limited especially to members of the European Union.
- No withdrawals are available from the services of TrustPay, thus you can’t see any online casino offering TrustPay as a withdrawal method.
In TrustPay, signing up and using their services is free of charge. If your account is denominated in a currency other than the currency that TrustPay accepts, the relevant fee shall be collected in the currency in which the account is denominated, and a currency conversion at the rate set by TrustPay will be followed.
Below are some of the fees TrustPay charges:
- Transaction fee for each incoming payment: 0.2 EUR
- Outgoing domestic or SEPA Payment from Payment account: 1.5 EUR
- Other outgoing payment (e.g. foreign payment): 30 EUR
- Account maintenance per month: 5 EUR
- Cash deposit to account: 5% of nominal deposit Settlement of an insufficiently identified payment: 3 EUR
- Cancellation of outgoing payment: 30 EUR
- Fee for inactivity per month: 10 EUR
Security and Licenses
TrustPay is licensed and regulated by EU and National Bank of Slovakia. TrustPay obtains a PCI DSS Level 1 certification. TrustPay is also a member of Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) that provides an internationally-recognized identification code for banks around the world. They are also a principal member of Mastercard, VISA, and UnionPay, three of the biggest names in the industry of financial institutions.
TrustPay does everything for you to trust them especially in terms of their customer service. An FAQ section is present on the website which can be navigated on the bottom part of the website. There is also a form provided on the Contact section of the website
- Email: you may send an email through their email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: phone support is also available by contacting them at +421 2 321 68 450
- Company address: if you live in Slovakia, you may personally give your queries by visiting their physical office with this address:
Trust Pay, a.s.
Za kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Verdict – Should You Trust?
Yes, you should! TrustPay has been trusted by many customers throughout the years and it’s now time for you to trust them. TrustPay has been proving their legitimacy, high standards, and good services since the day they were established, thus TrustPay is a recommended deposit method.