Honestly, Warlords: Crystals of Power, is probably one of the best slots that we have played in a long while. This game, which takes place over 5 reels and 30 paylines, is a surefire hit with anybody thatsinks their teeth into it.
The theme, as you may expect from any slot from NetEnt, is epic. We are talking huge battles overthe reels by, I guess you can say superheroes. In either case, this is a wonderfully detailed gamewhich is sure to put a smile on the face of anybody that ends up playing it! The real excitementcomes with the features anyway.
The Features of Warlords: Crystals of Power
The wilds aren’t really that special in this game. As always, they will act as a replacement for other symbols in the game. They do seem to pop up a little bit.The real exciting wilds are the random overlay wilds which can appear on the slot at any time. These overlay wilds can add several features including:
- Barbarian Hammer Feature: awards 4 wilds on the reels in the shape of a square.
- Priestess Arrow: shoots between 2 and 5 wilds onto the reels.
- Samurai Sword Feature: between 2 and 5 wilds will be sliced onto the reels.
Surprisingly, this is a feature which occurs quite a bit.
On occasion, you will find two different coloured scatters on the reels. This will trigger two warlords to do battle against each other. Whoever loses becomes the winners scatter and you get a free re-spin with the scatters held in place. If you get an additional scatter on the re-spin, you will trigger the bonus round. If you don’t, a hammer will be hurled at the reels which will either give you a cash prize or the missing scatter.
Free spins will be dependent on which colour triggered them:
- Blue Scatters: Minimum of 9 free spins with more to be earned
- Green Scatters: 7 free games with an additional multiplier for each scatter found during this mode
- Red Scatters: 5 free spins. Each scatter becomes a sticky wild
Play some free slots games here.