What is NetEnt not good at? NetEnt is best known for its innovative game ideas come to life. NetEnt never fails to bring the classics with a twist, even more powerful and more exciting. NetEnt brings us Oasis Poker released in 2013 as a variation of Caribbean Stud Poker, the same rules apply with a little bit of modification. What’s excellent in this table game is that you can exchange up to five cards, however, this benefit will cost you a bit.
- Instant play
- Available on many platforms
- Swap up to 5 cards
- No jackpot
About Oasis Poker
Oasis Poker is NetEnt’s popular variation of the very well-known classic table game poker in 2013 with a theoretic payout of Oasis Poker is 98.96%. The game has pretty much the same rules with Caribbean Stud Poker. The dealer is qualified with Ace + King or higher, thus players can get bigger rewards by making a better combination of cards. Additionally, you can swap up to 5 cards from your dealt hand.
Oasis Poker Card Swapping
In Oasis Poker, a deck of cards will be shuffled before each round starts. You have the freedom to discard or swap your cards and draw 1 or more cards, however, along with a fee. If you Call, the dealer turns over the four cards that are flipped over.
- 1 card: 1 time your Ante bet
- 2 cards: 2 times your Ante
- 3 cards: 3 times your Ante
- 4 cards: 2 times your Ante
- 5 cards: 1 time your Ante but if you discard or swap and draw 5 cards, you will automatically make a Call bet
Remember that the dealer only qualifies if he has an Ace and a King at hand. Otherwise, you win. If he has those, both your hands will be compared and certainly, the better one wins.
Oasis Poker has several poker hands used in the game. They are a bit too confusing but nothing goes wrong with the huge amount of practice, right? The following are the poker hands:
- Royal Flush: 5 consecutive cards from the same suit (ex. Ace, King, Queen, Jack, Ten)
- Straight Flush: 5 consecutive cards in a similar same suit (ex. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 of Diamonds)
- Four of a Kind: 4 cards of the same value
- Full House: 3 cards of the same value and 2 cards of similar value
- Flush: 5 cards from the same suit
- Straight: 5 consecutive cards from different suits
- Three of a Kind: 3 cards of the same value
- Two Pair: 2 sets of 2 cards of same matching rank
- Pair: 2 cards of matching rank with 3 unmatched card
- High Card: any 5 unmatched cards ranked as the highest one
Graphics and Audio
Being one of the classic table games of NetEnt, you will see their signature green felt table surrounded by a wooden edge. On the upper portion of the table are the maximum and minimum wager levels indicating €40 and €1, the set of chips of the dealer, and the card shuffler. At the center part are the game’s logo and the saying, “Dealer qualified with Ace+King or higher.” At the lower part of the table are the words ANTE and CALL encircled and smaller circles indicating DRAW and COST just beside the word ANTE. On top of those, the jazzy kind of background music gives you that classy feel as if you are playing in a jazz bar.
There are three different chip values found in the right-hand corner of the game screen. These chips differ from €1, €5 to €10 but remember that the maximum bet that you can make is only up to €40. Oasis Poker free casino cash also gives you the chance to cancel your bet by clicking on the gray chip with an ‘x’ on it.
To view Oasis Poker’s paytable, move your mouse over the min/max sign and it will automatically show the paytable. It will provide you the information on how much is the payout per hand. The highest payout you can get comes from the ‘Royal Flush’ deal, which gives you a payout of 100:1, whilst a ‘Straight Flush’ gives you a 50:1 payout. The maximum possible win you can get into Oasis Poker is €50,000.
As you open Oasis Poker, you will see the ANTE field where you can place your bet. Click on one of the chips at the lower right of the screen and place it on the ANTE field. Once you are sure of your bet, click DEAL and you will get a set of 5 cards. Dealer’s cards are closed except for one card. FOLD can be used to stop the poker hands you may have and lose the wager. DRAW and COST show the amount of fee for changing the cards dealt at hand.
Just like any other NetEnt game, Oasis Poker’s game settings can be accessed at the lower left corner of the game screen.
- Speaker: turn the volume higher or lower
- Question mark: directs you to the help screen
- Audio: click on or off the sound effects and background music at once
- Sound Effects: turn the sound effect on or off
- Background Music: turn or off the background music
- Speed: allows you to set the speed up to 9
- Game History: view your game performances (not available on demos)
Good news because Oasis Poker is accessible anytime and anywhere. The game available on all casinos and is compatible with iOS and Android. It is available on desktop, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and other mobile and tablet devices.
It may look intimidating and difficult at first, especially if you are an amateur casino gamer. But if you’re familiar with the rules of Caribbean Stud Poker, you can definitely nail this game. Oasis Poker is a remarkably fun and easy game at low wagers but still yields big prizes, you just need some smart strategies and a lot of practice to pull off the game.