European Roulette is a modern version by NetEnt of the classic table roulette game created in the 18th century and is a cult favorite of casino gamers. The theoretic payout of European Roulette is 97.30% and offers vast features like inside and outside bets, racetrack bets, special bets, autoplay, hot and cold numbers, and so much more on offer.
- Instant play
- High profits
- Available on many platforms
- Typical layout
Graphics and Audio
European Roulette gives us a classy billboard, racetrack betting, and a roulette wheel on a green felt table. The playing space is colored with red and black squares with respective numbers on it. The wheel is perfectly rolling, too. In terms of music, surprisingly, you can change the background music with 5 soundtrack choices, just in case you get tired of one musical score continuously playing in the background as you devote yourself to the game.
NetEnt’s European Roulette pro £20 free no deposit casino includes various bets such as inside and outside, racetrack, and other special bet types as well as a roulette wheel that has 37 slots from 0 to 36. A more detailed description of these bets is as follows:
There are five types of inside bets that are placed on numbers 0 to 36 namely: Straight, Split, Street of Three line, Corner, and Six Line.
- Straight: placed on a single number by placing a chip on a number on the table
- Split: placed on two adjoining numbers by placing a chip on any of those two numbers
- Three Line: placed on a row of three numbers by placing a chip on the line of 0, 1, 2, or 0, 2, 3
- Corner: placed on four numbers by placing a chip on the intersecting corner of those numbers like 0, 1, 2, 3
- Six Line: placed on six numbers at the start of the line
Outside bets also have five types and these are placed around the inner field with the numbers 1 to 36.
- Column Bet: placed on 1 column of 12 numbers
- Dozen Bet: placed on 12 numbers in one of these areas: 1st 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12
- Red/Black: a bet on 18 numbers, either on a red or black areas
- Odd/Even: placed on odd or even numbers
- High/Low: placed on low numbers 1 to 18 or on high numbers or numbers 19 to 36
Placed on the lower left corner is the racetrack bets or call bets which contains the same numbers in the same order.
- Number and Neighbors: placed on 1 to 8 neighboring numbers on each side; these can be numbers 14, 31, 9, 22, 18, 29, and 7
- Jeu Zero: placed on numbers 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, and 15
- Tiers: placed on numbers 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, and 33.
- Orphelins: placed on numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31, and 9.
- Voisins: placed on numbers 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, and 25
Special bets are also called bets placed directly under the Special Bets menu. These include:
- Red and Black Splits: placed on red numbers (9/12, 18/21, 16/19, 27/30) or on black numbers (8/11, 10/11, 10/13, 17/20, 26/29, 29/28, 28/31)
- Finale Plein: placed on one number and all the numbers that contain or end with the same number. For example, this bet was placed on number 7, therefore, the additional bets would be 17, 27, and so on
- Finale Cheval: placed on 2 numbers and other numbers that end with the same pair of digits. For example, a bet was placed on 3/6, therefore other bets include 3/6, 13/16, 23/26, and 33/36.
Other features include the Hot and Cold numbers, Double bets, Favorite bets, a Statistics panel which can be all seen side by side with the betting chips. All these and more give that extra thrill in your European Roulette game.
In European Roulette, there are 1, 2, 5, 25, 100 and 500 euro chips available on the table which can be used for multiple times and can be combined as you bet. The maximum bet that can be made on a straight bet is €10, and accordingly, a line bet is €20, a corner bet is €40, six line bet is €60, column and dozen bets are both €200, and red/black, odd/even, 1-18/19-36 bets are all at €500.
European Roulette’s paytable can be viewed by clicking on the ‘i’ symbol. The winning bet is based on the type of bet made and the amount of wager you made. Take for example the highest bet type ‘straight’, you put €1 at stake, therefore you will get €35 as a prize. The following are the bets and their payouts:
- Straight: 35:1
- Split: 17:1
- Three line: 11:1
- Corner: 8:1
- Six Line: 5:1
- Column: 2:1
- Dozen: 2:1
- Red/Black: 1:1
- Odd/Even: 1:1
- 1-18/19-36: 1:1
European Roulette has more game settings and you can operate it depending on your liking. These are located at the lower left corner.
- Dealer’s voice: turn the Dealer’s voice on or off
- Background music: turn the background music on or off
- Sound effects: turn the game sound effects on or off
- Soundtrack: choose between 5 game soundtracks
- Quick Spin: make the wheels spin quicker
- Graphics Quality: optimize the graphics quality from low, medium, or high
- Intro: turns the intro screen on or off
- Bet highlighting: turns the bet highlighting function on or off
- Auto Adjust Bet: turns the Auto Adjust Bet function on or off
- Game history: allows you to check your gaming performance
- Volume: click to mute or use the slider to increase or decrease the game’s music
- AUTO: allows you to play the game automatically
- Question Mark: will direct you to the rules of the game
Main Game Functions
The game contains several symbols that may be too confusing to know. These buttons are found side by side the betting chips. Below are the different buttons and their function:
- Spin symbol
- ‘i’ symbol: to open paytable
- Racetrack symbol: to open racetrack
- Star symbol: to open favorite bets
- Statistics panel: to open statistics
- X2 symbol: to double the value of the bets
- Undo arrow: to undo the last bet
- X symbol: to clear all bets
- Repeat arrow: to repeat the bet made from the previous round
European Roulette’s layout may be a bit too typical, nonetheless, the interface remains sleek-looking and the game’s rules can easily be learned by new casino enthusiasts. On top of that, the game has a high RTP which means that profit is high. When looking for the best online table games, consider trying NetEnt’s European Roulette.
Click on the link to obtain online free spins with no deposit!